So when Jesus starts a holiday dinner with “one of you will betray me” it’s amazing and dramatic and evidence of his prophetic gifting, but when I do it I’m “just doing it for attention” and “either gonna to have to stop doing that every time or not be invited next year”?
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- Do you think Pavlov thought about feeding his dog every time he heard a bell ring?
- A priest, a pastor and a rabbit entered a clinic to donate blood…
- The taste of their food and the face of their women made the British man the best sailors in the world
- You want me to go to a dinner party? The thing that killed Jesus?
- I was standing in the line at McDonald’s yesterday and just as I got to the counter my boyfriend kissed me and then loudly said “you are the best sister ever” and walked away
- In all fairness, Brits probably don’t do Thanksgiving because if we had to take a day off for the anniversary of us fucking over a native people and ruining their country we’d never have to go to work