I was once in an elevator and a girl dropped her iPhone as she stepped in, and we both listened to it careen thunderously down the shaft for what seemed like five minutes, our eyes wide with shock.
It took every ounce of self restraint I had not to say, “FOOL of a Took.”
Short joke 👇
THERAPIST: what do we say when we’re afraid of getting out of bed?
ME: “for Frodo”
THERAPIST nodding: for Frodo.
More jokes 👇
- When an app or a service is described as “AI-powered” or “ML-based”, I read it as “unreliable, unpredictable, and impossible to reason about behavior”…
- Living is easy
- Top tip: this winter, hide a collection of bones in your snowman as a surprise for the children when it melts
- Daughter: What does gays mean? …
- An argument is when you are trying to determine WHO is right, a conversation is when you are trying to determine WHAT is right
- HUGE plot hole in reality: every person carries around a device with access to the totality of human knowledge and yet people are constantly wrong about everything