When an app or a service is described as “AI-powered” or “ML-based”, I read it as “unreliable, unpredictable, and impossible to reason about behavior”.
I try to avoid “AI” because I want computers to be the opposite: reliable, predictable, reasonable.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- Distinguishing between facts and other people's opinions is easy, but distinguishing between facts and your own opinions, much harder
- German has the most amazing words! "genduneglissakaftken" means when English speakers make up a completely new word and pretend it's a normal word german people say everyday
- I was once in an elevator and a girl dropped her iPhone as she stepped in, and we both listened to it careen thunderously down the shaft for what seemed like five minutes, our eyes wide with shock…
- When suicide is the *only* cause of death, we'll know we've either completely succeeded or completely failed
- If you care, you just get disappointed all the time