A salesman checked into a futuristic hotel in Tokyo, Japan.
Realizing he needed a haircut before the next day’s meeting, he called down to the desk clerk to ask if there was a barber on the premises.
‘I’m afraid not, sir,’ the clerk told him apologetically, ‘but down the hall from your room is a vending machine that should serve your purposes.’
Sceptical but intrigued, the salesman located the machine, inserted $15.00, and stuck his head into the opening, at which time the machine started to buzz and whirl. Fifteen seconds later the salesman pulled out his head and surveyed his reflection, which reflected the best haircut of his life.
Two feet away was another machine with a sign that read, ‘Manicures, $20.00.’
‘Why not?’ thought the salesman. He paid the money, inserted his hands into the slot, and the machine started to buzz and whirl. Fifteen seconds later he pulled out his hands and they were perfectly manicured.
The next machine had a sign that read, ‘This Machine Provides a Service Men Need When Away from Their Wives, 50 Cents.’
The salesman looked both ways, put fifty cents in the machine, unzipped his fly, and with some anticipation, stuck his manhood into the opening. When the machine started buzzing, the guy let out a shriek of agony and almost passed out. Fifteen seconds later it shut off.
With trembling hands, the salesman was able to withdraw his tender unit… which now had a button sewn neatly on the end.
Short joke 👇
After my wife died I couldn’t look at women for 20 years
But when I got out of prison, it was totally worth it.
More jokes 👇
- The taste of their food and the face of their women made the British man the best sailors in the world
- An American evangelist was touring around Ireland spreading his message…
- Count Dracula was 412 when he moved to England in search of new blood…
- I’m like an avocado: only pleasant for a short period of time, and it’s up to you to figure out when that is
- They say God only gives us what we can handle…
- You want me to go to a dinner party? The thing that killed Jesus?