I came, I clicked,
Today my carelessness made someone late for work. He could lose his job, his home. Sir, if you’re reading this, I can’t replace the extra 0.74 seconds you sat at that green light, but your honk—still echoing in my soul—serves as a harsh reminder that my actions have consequences.
Short joke 👇
TIL: “the reverse bus factor”: how many people should be hit by a bus for the team to be doing better.
More jokes 👇
- Our expectations for you were already low, but HOLY FUCK!
- Has anyone who says the future of work is remote been on a video call before?
- Among mollusks, there is none with a more elaborate shell than the “human” tongue
- If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
- What idiot called it a “randomized clinical trial controlled with placebo” and not “trick or treatment”?
- Breaks my heart that pirates spend their whole lives following a map when the real treasure is the friendships they make along the way