If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Short joke 👇
TIL: "the reverse bus factor": how many people should be hit by a bus for the team to be doing better.
More jokes 👇
- Today my carelessness made someone late for work
- Interviewer: How do you explain this four year gap on your resume? …
- "Minds are basically computers" is wrong if you think of computers as abstract Turing machines but spot on if you think of computers as a horrible assemblage of kludges bridging incompatible legacy code which only work because critical bugs are masking other critical bugs
- Bears think if you're lying down motionless, you're dead
- If Miley Cyrus was Canadian she would be Kilometery Cryus
- "We build our computer…