I came, I clicked,
It’s easy to have the courage of a lion, they’re gigantic and have claws and no natural predators.
Instead, have the courage of the guinea pig, a two pound meat potato with zero offensive or defensive abilities, that will scream at an ape a hundred times its size if their lettuce it too wilty.
Short joke 👇
I struggle against the ropes binding me, catching the scent of gas.
“You’ll die too,” I say.
“9 lives,” my cat whispers, lighting a match.
More jokes 👇
- I think I’m half-Batman, half-Spiderman, because I have no money, no powers
- “The United States can always be relied upon to do the right thing — having first exhausted all possible alternatives…
- You know you’re old when the bins go out more than you do
- Fahrenheit is how people feel…
- I can’t believe Leonardo DiCaprio yelled “I’m on top of the world” from the Titanic, a ship, that was at sea…
- I’m done with Self Care…