I came, I clicked,
A 55 year old lady suddenly started learning to swim instead of her usual routine of going to a temple !!!!
Everyone was curious and asked her: “why the change in your interest to swimming now a days?”
The lady, with a look of helplessness replied: “Whenever my son and daughter-in-law quarrel with each other my daughter-in-law always asks my son :
“If your mom and I fall into water, whom will you save first?
And because I do not want to put my son in a difficult position, I am learning to swim!”
A few days later husband and wife were quarrelling again and the daughter-in-law unreasonably asked: “now tell me! If your mom and I fall into water, whom will you save first?”
“I don’t have to get into the water, my mom knows how to swim, she will save you.”
Wife refused to relent: “No, you have to jump into the water, and have to save one of us”.
Husband replied: “Then you will surely die…. because I don’t know to swim …. and my mom will definitely save me first.”
Short joke 👇
Zuckerberg: “the more you know about a person, the better conversation you can have with them.”
Obviously the guy has never been married.
More jokes 👇
- When I was young, my father emphasized every day how important it was to wear a condom if I ever had sex…
- A good percentage of my friends are Nazis…
- While reading an article about fathers and sons drinking together, I remembered the time I took my daughter out for her first drink…
- See? To prove I’m not some boring house dad I went and got a tattoo!…
- Trump is visiting a class in an elementary school where they are talking about words and meanings…
- What’s it called when a King and Queen have no children? …