I came, I clicked,
While reading an article about fathers and sons drinking together, I remembered the time I took my daughter out for her first drink.
Off we went to our local bar only two blocks from the house.
I got her a Guinness. She didn’t like it, so I drank it.
Then I got her a Killian’s she didn’t like that either, so I drank it.
Finally, I thought she might like some Harp Lager? She didn’t. I drank it.
I thought maybe she’d like whiskey better than beer so we tried a Jameson’s; nope!
In desperation, I had her try that 25 year old Glenfiddich. The bar’s finest scotch. She wouldn’t even smell it. What could I do but drink it!
By the time I realized she just didn’t like to drink, I was so shit-faced I could hardly push her stroller back home!!!
Short joke 👇
Daughter: “Hey dad, how do you feel about abortion?”
Father: “Ask your sister.”
Daughter: “I don’t have a si-“
More jokes 👇
- Remember, If your apartment is hit by a dolphin, DO NOT GO OUT TO SEE IF THE DOLPHIN IS OKAY!…
- There was a homeless man with a sign that said “One dollar for dirty joke…
- Why is the white guy the scariest guy in prison? …
- My dad died last year when my family couldn’t remember his blood type in time for paramedics to save him…
- A good percentage of my friends are Nazis…
- A 55 year old lady suddenly started learning to swim instead of her usual routine of going to a temple !!!!…