I came, I clicked,
I love how bank transfers are the canonical database transaction example when banks take days to execute them and allow dirty reads the entire time
Short joke 👇
How old were you when you realized it’s called “firmware” because it’s halfway between “hardware” and “software”?
More jokes 👇
- ME, IN TEARS: you can’t just say every single part of a computer system is a file…
- In your pursuit of “beginner friendly”, careful not to become “expert hostile”
- Few things unite an engineering team like mutual distaste for Jira
- There are three types of showers…
- I dont mind mosquitos sucking my blood
- Who needs the dang metric system when we have a perfectly good system of measurement based off the foot size of and old English king?