I get the feeling many non-mathematicians think mathematics would be easy if only it was translated out of mathematical notation.
I get the feeling many mathematicians think every other subject would be easy if only it was translated into mathematical notation.
Short joke 👇
If you watch NASA backwards, it's about a space agency that has no spaceflights capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on moon.
More jokes 👇
- The best argument against Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
- Watching the federal government deal with COVID-19 is like watching the Ministry of Magic deal with Voldemort's return
- Easy peasy lemon squeazy? Or difficult pifficult lemon squifficult?
- "Software being 'Done' is like lawn being 'Mowed'"…
- Robin Hood [hands over stolen fortune]: here you are, my poor friend…
- "A computer is like a mischievous genie…