Study 3 years for degree.
Study 3 more for PhD.
Join lab, start working.
Spend years studying problem.
Form hypothesis, gather evidence.
Test hypothesis, form conclusions.
Report findings, clear peer review.
Findings published, reported in press.
Guy on internet: “Bullshit.”
Short joke 👇
If you watch NASA backwards, it’s about a space agency that has no spaceflights capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on moon.
More jokes 👇
- My daughter asked why she can’t just quit school…
- You’re not scared of being alone in the dark
- I hate lazy people…
- Someone in this world has consumed more mayonnaise than anyone else currently alive and they don’t even know it
- Anti-vaxers really be like “You’re just gonna listen to doctors who studied medicine for 10 years? Wow enjoy being sheep, I’m gonna listen to a stay at home moms Facebook page cause I’m an independent thinker”
- One day, a wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman…