In French, we use one word, “si”, to say “if”, “so”, “whether”, “what about” and sometimes, “yes”.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- My day job is to speak in an arcane snake language to a crystal vibrating at 3,000,000,000 cycles per second sitting in a cloud so that it can alter probabilities in the real world
- US has oil, weapons of mass destruction and massive democratic instability
- STOP making fun of different programming languages…
- It’s not a data breach, it’s a surprise backup
- When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers
- Have you ever noticed algebraists eat corn lengthwise and analysts eat corn widthwise but topologists rotate through the fourth dimension and eat it inside out?