Philosophy is a scam... a bunch of ancient Greek dudes discovered arguing, realized they really liked it, and then used the power of arguing to convince everyone that arguing is a real job.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- How old were you when you realized it's called "firmware" because it's halfway between "hardware" and "software"?
- It's only impostor syndrome if it comes from the Imposteur region of France, otherwise it's just sparkling self-doubt
- With its overseas territories, France uses 12 different time zones
- "Your hands are a gift from god…
- I hate that teeth require so much specific care, the rest of my bones are so low maintenance
- STOP making fun of different programming languages…