I came, I clicked,
If 1024 fair coins are each tossed 10 times, chances are good (> 63%) that at least one will come up heads 10 times in a row; and that coin will be proud to explain how its skill, faith, guts & determination made its achievement possible, and how that combo can work for you too.
Short joke 👇
If I had a nickel for every time I didn’t know what was going on, I’d be like “why do I keep getting all these fucking nickels?”
More jokes 👇
- “Minds are basically computers” is wrong if you think of computers as abstract Turing machines but spot on if you think of computers as a horrible assemblage of kludges bridging incompatible legacy code which only work because critical bugs are masking other critical bugs
- “A computer is like a mischievous genie…
- Robin Hood [hands over stolen fortune]: here you are, my poor friend…
- Has anyone who says the future of work is remote been on a video call before?
- Our expectations for you were already low, but HOLY FUCK!
- Bears think if you’re lying down motionless, you’re dead