I came, I clicked,
“taptap-taptaptap-tap-tap”. That’s coding.
“taptap-taptaptap-tap-TAP”. That’s a deploy.
Short joke 👇
If you ever do something that “feels like a hack but it works,” just remember that a CPU is literally a rock that we tricked into thinking
More jokes 👇
- If you need to cover a smell fast, cook bacon
- Did you know “stressed” backwards spells “desserts”? That’s why the two cancel out
- People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness
- Why doesn’t George R…
- Glue a tiny mirror over your drivers license photo so when you hand it to the police they will get confused and arrest themselves instead
- I found out long ago that when you look at the overall task, the cathedral you have to build, it looks so daunting that you just give up and sit down and play a video game