Jones got assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance.
It wasn’t long before Captain Smith noticed that Jones was having a staggeringly high success-rate, selling insurance to nearly 100% of the recruits he advised.
Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones’ sales pitch.
Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said:
“If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries.
If you don’t have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000.
Now,” he concluded, “which group do you think they are going to send into battle first?”
Short joke 👇
Dad: Son In Iraq I killed 15 people.
Son: Dad you were a helicopter mechanic
Dad: Never said I was a good one
More jokes 👇
- I love that bands still pretend to leave before their encore, like peekaboo for adults
- What if they aren’t stars at all, but holes poked in the top of the container so that we can breathe?
- “Teaching sex ed in school will only make kids want to have sex”…
- Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston…
- “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts and the stupid ones are full of confidence”…
- There is a type of mushrooms that, if eaten only once, is enough to feed a person until the end of his life