Three people, a Welshman, a Scotsman and an Englishman, are walking along together when they come across a genie.
The genie offers them three wishes.
The Scotsman goes first, saying, “I want a wall across the Scottish/English border to stop the English from coming into my beautiful country!”
The genie grants his wish and the Scotsman disappears.
The Englishman goes next, saying, “I want a wall to surround England to keep everyone from invading my proud country!”
The genie grants his wish and he, too, disappears.
The Welshman asks the genie to tell him about the wall. The genie replies, “it’s 200 meters tall and surrounds all of England.” The Welshman asks if it blocks off the coast too and the genie nods.
The Welshman then says, “fill it with water.”
Short joke 👇
A genie granted me one wish, so I said “I just want to be happy.”
Now I’m living in a cottage with six dwarves and working in a mine.
More jokes 👇
- A Ukrainian peasant finds a genie in a bottle…
- I’m not arguing…
- If Bowser kidnapped my wife, I would not be saying “wahoo” no matter how fun the jump was
- Genie: You have 3 wishes…
- A man rubbed a lamp and an elegant genie exited from the lamp…
- Raise your children, and you get to spoil your grandkids…