Someone stole my debit card, went and spent $60 at a restaurant and only left a $4 tip.
It’s not even your card, and you leave a $4 tip? Unreal.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- Judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgment
- Recruiter: can you explain this gap in your resume? …
- THERAPIST: what do we say when we’re afraid of getting out of bed? …
- When I get discouraged and want to quit something, I remember the words of my then three year-old after she puked carrots all over the living room floor: “I’m gonna need more carrots”
- Wouldn’t the sentence ‘I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign’ have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?
- Optimist: The glass is ½ full…