I came, I clicked,
A young lawyer, defending a businessman in a lawsuit, feared he was losing the case and asked his senior partner if he should send a box of cigars to the judge to curry favor.
The senior partner was horrified. “The judge is an honorable man,” he said, “If you do that, I guarantee you’ll lose the case!”
Eventually, the judge ruled in the young lawyers favor.
“Aren’t you glad you didn’t send those cigars?” the senior partner asked.
“Oh, I did send them,” the younger lawyer replied. “I just enclosed my opponents business card with them.”
Short joke 👇
- What’s the difference between a lawyer and a jellyfish?
- One is a spineless, poisonous blob. The other is a form of sea life.
More jokes 👇
- A rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car that breaks down in the countryside one evening…
- What separates witnesses from the lowest form of life on earth? …
- A man was sent to hell for his sins…
- A man is attending the burial of his wife, who has just died
- A provincial man has come to Rome, and walking on the streets was drawing everyone’s attention, as he was a real double of the emperor Augustus…
- A runner going to participate in a contest had a dream that he was driving a quadriga