A rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car that breaks down in the countryside one evening.
They walk to a nearby farm and the farmer tells them it’s too late for a tow truck but he has only two extra beds and one of them will have to sleep in the barn.
The Hindu says, “I’m humble, I’ll sleep in the barn.”
But minutes later he returns and knocks on the door and says, “There is a cow in the barn. It’s against my beliefs to sleep in the same building as a cow.”
So the rabbi says, “It’s okay, I’ll sleep in the barn.”
But soon, he is back knocking on the door as well, saying, “There is a pig in the barn, and I cannot shelter in a building with a pig.”
So the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn.
Shortly, there is another knock on the door and the farmer sighs and answers it. It’s the pig and the cow.
Short joke 👇
- What’s the difference between a lawyer and a jellyfish?
- One is a spineless, poisonous blob. The other is a form of sea life.
More jokes 👇
- In Texas, how do you get a black man out of a tree? …
- A man went to a lawyer and asked what his fee was…
- One day the phone rang at an office and when the receptionist answered a man asked to speak to Mr…
- A young lawyer, defending a businessman in a lawsuit, feared he was losing the case and asked his senior partner if he should send a box of cigars to the judge to curry favor…
- One man complains to another…
- A misogynist stood in the marketplace and announced: “I’m putting my wife up for sale! Tax-free!” When people asked him why, he said: “So the authorities will impound her