I came, I clicked,
A Russian general hears a voice from behind a hill: “A single Ukrainian is worth 10 Russian soldiers”.
The general sends ten soldiers to kill the Ukrainian. No one comes back.
The voice shouts again: “A single Ukrainian is worth 100 Russian soldiers”.
The general sends a hundred of his best soldiers. No one comes back.
Third time, same voice: “A single Ukrainian is worth 1,000 Russian soldiers”.
The generals sends one thousand soldiers, the best of the best.
After some time, a single one comes back, covered in blood: “it’s a trap! There’s two of them”.
Short joke 👇
— Do you have a hobby, Leonid Ilyich?
— Of course! I collect jokes about myself.
— Have you got many?
— Two and a half labor camps already!
More jokes 👇
- I admire the way my cat approaches new things in life…
- 17TH CENTURY YOUTH: ahhh I love looking at a painting where a lady has her boob out…
- “For all I know, the universe started on January 1st 1970 exactly at midnight”…
- Brezhnev is speaking at a party meeting
- A young lad was with his grandfather in the garden, when they spotted a worm emerge from its burrow and begin to crawl across the ground…
- I accidentally called Alexa “Siri”, and now the thermostat is set to 90 degrees and I can’t unlock my doors or windows