I came, I clicked,
17TH CENTURY YOUTH: ahhh I love looking at a painting where a lady has her boob out. i feel great and will live forever
ARTIST: but look closer…in the corner…
YOUTH: wait is that…A SKULL? OH SHIT! I JUST REMEMBERED I’LL DIE ONE DAY!
ARTIST: Ahahahaha owned
Short joke 👇
If you care, you just get disappointed all the time. If you don’t care, nothing matters, so you’re never upset.
More jokes 👇
- When I travel, I usually pack underwear like “what if I shit myself every single day? Twice?!”
- “For all I know, the universe started on January 1st 1970 exactly at midnight”…
- Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
- It’s funny how last names like Smith or Taylor are essentially the past equivalent of someone being named Productmanager
- A Russian general hears a voice from behind a hill: “A single Ukrainian is worth 10 Russian soldiers”…
- A young lad was with his grandfather in the garden, when they spotted a worm emerge from its burrow and begin to crawl across the ground…