I came, I clicked,
A young man named Joe bought a horse from a farmer for £250.
The farmer agreed to deliver the horse within the next few days. A couple of days later, the farmer drove up to Joe’s house and said, ‘Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the horse died.’
Joe replied, ‘Well, then just give me my money back.’
The farmer said, ‘Can’t do that. I’ve spent it already.’
Joe said, ‘Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.’
The farmer asked, ‘What ya gonna do with it?
Joe said, ‘I’m going to raffle him off.’
The farmer said, ‘You can’t flog a dead horse!’
Joe said, ‘Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell anybody he’s dead.’
A month later, the farmer met up with Joe and asked, ‘What happened with that dead horse?’
Joe said, ‘I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at £5 apiece and made a profit of £2495.’
The farmer said, ‘Didn’t anyone complain?’
Joe said, ‘Just the guy who won. So I gave him his £5 back.’
Short joke 👇
law professor: you’re currently failing your ethics class
me: slides a $20 across the desk how about now?
More jokes 👇
- What do you call a flower getting a sex change? …
- My ex just sneezed and I accidentally said “bless you”…
- Two men only have a dollar for their night out and they want to get wasted…
- An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, “If you kiss me, I’ll turn into a beautiful princess”…
- Two tampons are walking past each other, which one says “hi” first? …
- Twelve priests were about to be ordained…