It’s weird that people interpret the moral of The Pied Piper story as “Don’t trust strangers” when really it’s “Always pay freelancers”
Short joke 👇
My wife has kicked me out of the house because of my bad Arnold Scharzenegger impressions.
But don’t worry, I’ll return.
More jokes 👇
- An argument is when you are trying to determine WHO is right, a conversation is when you are trying to determine WHAT is right
- Daughter: What does gays mean? …
- If you care, you just get disappointed all the time
- If you write out the basic facts of trees, but framed as technology, it sounds like impossible sci-fi nonsense
- It’s hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning