Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as business executives.
Now a simple mathematical proof that explains why this is true.
- Postulate 1: Knowledge is power
- Postulate 2: Time is money.
As every engineer knows,
Work / Time = Power.
Knowledge = Power, and
Time = Money, we have
Work / Money = Knowledge.
Solving for money, we get:
Work / Knowledge = Money
Thus, as knowledge approaches zero, money approaches infinity regardless of the work done.
Conclusion: The less you know, the more you make.
Short joke 👇
Actually, Fahrenheit is the name of the scientist; Fahrenheit's Monster is the name of the unit of measurement.
More jokes 👇
- In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods…
- Dear Bo$$…
- HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT…
- When a guy's printer type began to grow faint, he called a local repair shop where a friendly man informed him that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned…
- "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music…
- I'm heading to the store…