I came, I clicked,
A guy sits down in a diner and asks for a bowl of hot chili.
The waitress says, “Sorry, but the guy next to you got the last bowl”.
He looks over and sees that the guy’s finished his meal, but the bowl of chili is still full. He asks, “Are you going to eat that chili?”
The other guy says, “No. Help yourself”.
He slides the bowl of chili over and starts to eat. When he gets about half way down, his spoon hits something. He looks down, sees a dead mouse and immediately pukes all the chili back into the bowl.
The other guy says, “Yeah, that’s about as far as I got, too”.
Short joke 👇
Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day,
Push a man into a volcano and the sun god will ensure a bountiful harvest this season.
More jokes 👇
- The maid asked her boss, the wife for a raise, and the wife was upset…
- I just discovered that the word “nothing” is a palindrome…
- I finally realized my parents favored my twin brother…
- Your mom is so fat that, a group of people started believing that your mom is actually flat
- As a child, I always thought of my dad as a superhero…
- What does sex and the U…