Europeans’ out of offices are like “I will not be working until 18 September. All emails will be automatically deleted.”
Americans: “I am in the hospital. Email responses may be delayed by up to 30 mins. Sorry for the inconvenience! If urgent, please reach me in the ER at…”
Short joke 👇
As I get older and remember all the people I’ve lost along the way, I think to myself: maybe a career as a tour guide wasn’t for me.
More jokes 👇
- Batman is like “oooh I dont ‘kill’ people that’s bad and evil I punch them until they are incapacitated with life altering injuries for life and have them put a strain on the healthcare system for the next 40 years
- He keeps texting me, saying “busy with COD” what does this fish have that i don’t?
- Box: meow…
- There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator…
- Still engaged in your experiment to prove a maximum threshold of human idiocy? Good for you! Very empirical of you
- When I was 8, my best friend stole my boomerang and we got into a big fight…