Pro tip: never trust a software engineer's estimate for anything.
Short joke 👇
QA Engineer walks into a bar.
Orders a beer.
Orders 0 beers.
Orders 999999999 beers.
Orders a lizard.
Orders -1 beers.
Orders a sfdeljkn
More jokes 👇
- "If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to present them with copies of The Elements of Style…
- Have you ever noticed algebraists eat corn lengthwise and analysts eat corn widthwise but topologists rotate through the fourth dimension and eat it inside out?
- When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers
- In your pursuit of "beginner friendly", careful not to become "expert hostile"
- ME, IN TEARS: you can't just say every single part of a computer system is a file…
- I'm programming so that one day I have enough money to focus on my real passion: programming