I came, I clicked,
My wife and I are sitting on the couch watching TV and I hear a text, realizing I left my phone in the kitchen, I get up, go to the kitchen to check it… and its a text from my wife: Please bring the chips on your way back
Short joke 👇
“I should cook breakfast! It’s been a while since I did that.”
The eggs in my fridge expired 7 months ago.
More jokes 👇
- STOP making fun of different programming languages…
- Man, how hot do you think Freud’s mom was?
- “Your hands are a gift from god…
- Fun fact: Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel while on his back cause once they’re on their shell a turtle can’t flip over
- Coincidentally, what humans want to be true and what they believe is true is almost always the same thing
- It’s not a data breach, it’s a surprise backup