I came, I clicked,
I wrote an entire new family of malware, when executed it accesses your system, neatly organizes your files and makes your desktop pretty.
It then prompts you to send Bitcoin or it will put it back the way it was. I call it handsomeware.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- All I’m saying is The Matrix told us that the only way to get out of the simulation is through a public phone booth…
- As an outsider, what is your perspective on intelligence?
- You haven’t been yourself lately
- Complexity happens by default
- Rage Against the Machine never specified what type of machine they were furious with, but I reckon it was probably a printer
- “The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the Axe for the Axe was clever and convinced the Trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them”…