It’s funny how everyone I encounter is really optimistic about self-driving cars except the one person I know who codes self-driving vehicles.
Short joke 👇
Unless you’re over 60, you weren’t promised flying cars. You were promised an oppressive cyberpunk dystopia.
Here you go.
More jokes 👇
- Hardest thing about working in an office: relearning how to write code with my shoes on
- [first day on the job as a drug dealer] *giggles* “We don’t have coke, is Pepsi ok?”…
- Before the Internet, we had to be physically in the same room to work together
- “No GMO foods for MY family,” she said as she walked her pet wolf who’d been bred to have four inch long legs and respiratory problems
- A group of wolves is called a pack…
- “Good artists copy, great artists steal”…