When I was a kid, mum used to send me to the shops with 50p. I could come home with a chicken, 2 pints of milk, 6 eggs, 2 packs of bacon and a comic book.
You can’t do that nowadays though because of that fucking CCTV.
Short joke 👇
If I had a nickel for every time I didn’t know what was going on, I’d be like “why do I keep getting all these fucking nickels?”
More jokes 👇
- “If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?”…
- It’s hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning
- If you write out the basic facts of trees, but framed as technology, it sounds like impossible sci-fi nonsense
- Debugging code is like a murder mystery, but you are both the murdered and the murderer…
- Anyone who believes in huge conspiracy theories obviously hasn’t tried to get a small group of people to perform a simple task
- Nobody ever regrets playing Russian Roulette, they only regret inviting their friends