Sorry for typos! My tweet that said “Have just received word of my Nobel Prize nomination” should have read “Had doughnut for lunch.”
Short joke 👇
There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
And only a fraction of people will find that funny.
More jokes 👇
- Never turn down a breath mint
- There were 53 kilobytes of digital memory worldwide in 1953
- I changed my Gmail password to “Tiananmen” and I never had to suffer from break-ins from Chinese IPs ever since
- An expert is someone who’s committed all the possible mistakes in a field
- The closer you are to death, the harder you cling to life
- Medusa’s Tits – One stare and you’re stone hard !