Late one night, Jack takes a shortcut through the cemetery.
Hearing a tapping sound, he becomes scared and quickens his pace.
The tapping gets louder and Jack is now scared out of his wits.
Then he notices a man chiseling a tombstone.
“Thank goodness!” Jack says to the man.
“You game me the fright of my life. Why are you working so late?”
“They spelled my name wrong”
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- There is an old saying about knife fighting: loser dies on the street, winner dies in the ambulance
- TEACHER: What’s wrong Musa, why are you crying? …
- I wanted to post a joke about Sodium but I was like Na, people won’t understand
- You know why witches don’t fall off their brooms while flying? …
- What do you call a virgin from Alabama? …
- Business idea…