I came, I clicked,
A businessman was interviewing job applicants for the position of manager of a large division.
He quickly devised a test for choosing the most suitable candidate.
He simply asked each applicant this question, “What is two plus two?”
The first interviewee was a journalist.
His answer was, “Twenty-two”.
The second was a social worker.
She said, “I don’t know the answer but I’m very glad that we had the opportunity to discuss it.”
The third applicant was an engineer.
He pulled out a slide rule and came up with an answer “somewhere between 3.999 and 4.001.”
Next came an attorney.
He stated that “in the case of Jenkins vs. the Department of the Treasury, two plus two was proven to be four.”
Finally, the businessman interviewed an accountant.
When he asked him what two plus two was, the accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door, closed it, came back, and sat down.
Leaning across the desk, he said in a low voice, “How much do you want it to be?”
He got the job.
More jokes 👇
- Did your parents have any children that lived?
- In the year 2025, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in the United States, and said: “Once again the earth has become wicked and overpopulated, and I see the end of all flesh before me…
- In all fairness, Brits probably don’t do Thanksgiving because if we had to take a day off for the anniversary of us fucking over a native people and ruining their country we’d never have to go to work
- The palace of secret doors is hardly a palace, is it? …
- You know who doesn’t get impostor syndrome? Cats…
- In Monopoly, if no one ever buys a property, everyone gets richer and no one loses