Betty and Barbie, two blonde sisters had promised their uncle they would bury him at sea when he died. Their uncle had been a seafaring gentleman all his life and it was to be his final wish. Of course, in due time, he did pass away and the two blondes kept their promise. They cast off from the shore with their uncle all stitched up in a burial bag and loaded onto his rowboat. After rowing for quite some time, Betty says, ‘Do you think we’re out far enough?’ Barbie slips over the side and almost immediately says, ‘No, this will never do — the water is only up to my chest.’
So they row on some more, and Barbie slips over the side once again and disappears. Quite a bit of time goes by while Barbie is under water and poor Betty is really getting worried. Suddenly, Barbie breaks the surface, gasping for breath.
‘Well is it deep enough yet, Sis?’ Betty inquires.
‘Yes,finally! Hand me the shovel.’
More jokes 👇
- They made a Guinness with 0
- How Do You Spell Potato? …
- Swallow, bitch! There are people starving in Africa
- Count Dracula was 412 when he moved to England in search of new blood…
- It is winter, and two neighbors are standing and talking…
- The taste of their food and the face of their women made the British man the best sailors in the world