Aliens come to earth, and they happen to be really nice.
There’s a huge televised event with all the world leaders in attendance.
The Pope asks, “Do you know of Jesus Christ?”
The aliens say, “Do we Ever? Awesome guy!! Swings by the planet every couple of years to say Hi!”
The Pope exclaims, “Every couple of years?? What!!?? We’re still waiting for his second coming!”
The alien replies, “Maybe he didn’t like your chocolate?”
The Pope is flabbergasted, “What does chocolate have to do with anything?”
The alien says, “Well when he came the first time, we gave him a huge box of chocolates! Why? What did you guys give him?
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- Two Marines boarded a quick shuttle flight out of Dallas, headed for Houston…
- I love that bands still pretend to leave before their encore, like peekaboo for adults
- At my funeral, take the bouquet off my coffin and throw it into the crowd to see who’s next
- “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts and the stupid ones are full of confidence”…
- May your next shit be hedgehogs
- My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks…