I came, I clicked,
A young boy says to his father “Dad, our maths teacher is asking to see you.”
“What happened?” The father asks.
“Well, she asked me, ‘how much is 7 * 9?’ I answered ‘63’ , then she asked, ‘and 9 * 7?’ So I asked ‘what’s the fucking difference?’
“Indeed, what is the difference?” asks the father. ”Sure, I’ll go.”
The next day, the boy comes home from school and says, “Dad, have you gone by the school?”
“Well when you do, come and see the gym teacher also.”
“Why?” asks the father.
“Well we had a gym class today, and he asked me to raise my left arm, I did. Then my right arm, I also raised it. Then he asked me to lift my right leg, so I did. ‘Now,’ he says, ‘lift your left leg,’ so I asked, ‘What, am I supposed to stand on…. my cock??’”
“Exactly,” says the father. “Alright, I’ll come.”
The next day, the boy asks his father “Did you go to the school?”
“No, not yet.”
“Don’t bother, I got expelled.”
Surprised, the father asks “Why did you get expelled?”
“Well, they summoned me to the principal’s office, and sitting there were the math teacher, the gym teacher, and the art teacher.”
“The fuck was the art teacher doing there!?” asks the father.
“That’s what I said!”
Short joke 👇
law professor: you’re currently failing your ethics class
me: slides a $20 across the desk how about now?
More jokes 👇
- A gorilla dies of old age at a zoo right before the zoo opens…
- A man is sitting in a cafe…
- Donald Trump was asked what the J in Donald J Trump stood for…
- My flat-earther friend decided to walk to the end of the world to prove it’s flat!…
- Today at the gym I asked a girl what her new year’s resolution was…
- Personally, I don’t believe in bros before hoes, or hoes before bros…