I came, I clicked,
A few days ago I was talking to some friends, and friends of those friends, at a bar.
I decided to break the ice with the new friends with a few jokes, most of which went down very well…until I decided to tell a few more offensive ones…and picked the worst possible one to start with.
Here’s the joke I told:
- What do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in the bath?
- Throw your washing in.
One of the new friends instantly became enraged and swung for me. When I asked him what the hell his problem was he replied that his younger brother was epileptic and died in the bath many years ago.
Obviously I felt mortified as I didn’t know about it, and said “I’m so sorry to hear that. Did he drown?”
“No,” replied the guy. “He choked on a sock.”
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- A man walks into a bar…
- A man’s walking home late at night when he sees a woman in the shadows…
- When Trump tested positive for COVID-19, that was the first test he passed without cheating
- Set your wifi password to 2444666668888888…
- My girlfriend is like the square root of -100…
- What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4K? …