I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid.
Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities.
Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments.
Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy.
The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations.
But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!
Short joke 👇
Dad: Son In Iraq I killed 15 people.
Son: Dad you were a helicopter mechanic
Dad: Never said I was a good one
More jokes 👇
- Dear Vegetarians, if you love animals that much, why do you eat all of their food?
- Old people who can fix cars, make clothes and build furniture think young people are good at technology because they can click on a picture
- I just burned 1200 calories…
- I now know that the thing I want MOST in the world is a parrot trained to say “OK Google”
- Education is important but big biceps is importanter
- You’re more useless than a bag of dicks without a handle