I came, I clicked,
The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.
Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium.
She said, “I have a praise.
Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn’t know if they could help him.”
(You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that poor Tom must have experienced.)
“Tom was unable to hold me or the children,” she went on, “and every move caused him terrible pain.
We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom’s scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place.”
(Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirm uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.)
“Now,” she announced in a quivering voice, “thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely.”
(All the men sighed with unified relief.)
The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
A man slowly stood up and walked just as slowly to the podium.
He said, “I’m Tom Smith.” The entire congregation held its breath.
“I just want to tell my wife — the word is sternum.”
Short joke 👇
BREAKING: Homeopaths reporting the radiation now hitting California is so dilute it is actually a cure for itself.
More jokes 👇
- My last relationship ended because I didn’t open the car door for her…
- What do you call an ox with big butt? …
- So Barack Obama and Donald Trump somehow ended up at the same barber shop…
- Maybe if we all emailed the Constitution to each other, the NSA will finally read it?
- Do you know that there are four types of orgasm? …
- Two men only have a dollar for their night out and they want to get wasted…