A mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl as a roommate.
During his meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there's more between him and his roommate.
Reading his mom's thought, his son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."
About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose your mother took it, do you?"
He said, "Well I doubt it, but l'll email her just to be sure!"
He sat down and wrote,
After your visit me, the silver plate has been missing.
I'm not saying that you did take the silver plate from my house, and I'm not saying that you don't take it,
but the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Several days later, he received an email from his mother which read:
I'm not saying that you do sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you don't sleep with her: but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow.
Short joke 👇
My last relationship ended because I didn't open the car door for her.
Instead I just swam for the surface.
More jokes 👇
- In breaking news, Trump's personal library has burned down…
- I like my women like I like my whiskey…
- What do you call children born in whorehouses? …
- An American soldier, serving in World War II had just returned from several weeks of battle on the German front lines…
- A man is walking through a graveyard when he sees another man squatting next to a grave…
- How many introverts does it take to change a lightbulb? …