The military is cutting staff and decide to get rid of three generals. One from the Army, the Airforce, and the Marines.
All of them are old, grizzled men who had seen their fair share of war, so the Pentagon comes up with a unique bonus system for their service. They can choose two points of their bodies and for every inch between them they would get $10k.
First up was the Army general. He chose to measure between the tips of his middle fingers with his arms spread wide.
Second was the Air Force, who chose the top of his head to the soles of his feet.
Then came the Marine General: “I want you to measure from the tip of my dick to my balls.”
The men running the measuring laughed and then asked him, seriously, where he wanted to measure.
“I am being serious. Now start measuring.”
The men tried to dissuade him but he was adamant. Finally, resigned, one of the men takes the measuring tape and goes to take the measurement. When the general removed his pants the man jumped up in alarm.
“Sir! Where are your balls?!?”
Short joke 👇
Dad: Son In Iraq I killed 15 people.
Son: Dad you were a helicopter mechanic
Dad: Never said I was a good one
More jokes 👇
- All countries eventually got coronavirus…
- If “womb” is pronounced “woom”, “tomb” is pronounced “toom” then shouldn’t “bomb” be pronounced “BOOM”?
- What do you call a dinosaur that takes care of its teeth? …
- As an Aussie, Americans are always asking me where in Australia there *isn’t* something trying to kill you…
- Once upon a time, in the magical fantasy kingdom, there lived a young monk named Sam…
- A professor, a CEO, and a janitor are in a forest when they discover a magic fairy…