I came, I clicked,
A wife decides to take her husband, Dave, to a strip club for his birthday.
They arrive at the club and the doorman says, “Hey, Dave! How ya doin’?”
His wife is puzzled and asks if hes been to this club before.
“Oh no,” says Dave. “He’s on my bowling team.”
When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he’d like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.
His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, “How did she know that you drink Budweiser?”
“Shes in the Ladies Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them.”
A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says “Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?”
Dave’s wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.
He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it.
She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
The cabby turns his head and says, “Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave.”
Short joke 👇
Zuckerberg: “the more you know about a person, the better conversation you can have with them.”
Obviously the guy has never been married.
More jokes 👇
- What do you call a book club that’s been stuck on one book for years? …
- An attractive young woman on a flight asked the priest beside her…
- A monocle walks into a bar…
- Can we ban “yo momma” jokes from this website? They’re old, stupid and have been done by literally everyone hundreds of times…
- If I had a dollar for every time someone over forty told me my generation sucks…
- My girlfriend borrowed $100 from me…