Two old men are arguing about the history and the splendors of Athens and Rome.
The Greek man says "Look, all I'm saying is that the Greeks invented everything the Romans get credit for!"
The Italian says "Yes, maybe, but the Romans improved it and made it useful!"
The Greek man says "We invented the Democracy!"
The Italian says "We realized the challenge of direct elections and the benefit of the legislature, and thus created the Republic!"
The Greek man says "Yes, but we created beautiful architecture like the Parthenon!"
The Italian says "And we improved your building techniques, and used them to create aqueducts and structures that stood for centuries longer!"
The Greek man, frustrated, finally says "Ah, of course. But the Greeks, we INVENTED lovemaking!"
The Italian man stops a moment to think, then says:
"That may be true, but WE introduced it to women!"
Short joke 👇
They say “don’t look a gift horse in the mouth”
The most famous gift horse in history became a huge problem because no one bothered to look inside.
More jokes 👇
- Your masturbation is none of my business…
- It's annoying how nothing is made in the USA anymore…
- My friend told me he's worried about his guitar playing addiction…
- They say makeup sex is awesome, but it just leaves my dick covered in lipstick
- A woman was 3 months pregnant when she fell into a deep coma and woke up after about 10 months…
- My wife left me because I'm too insecure…