I came, I clicked,
cat, short for “C++ Analysis Tool”, is a command line utility designed for analyzing a C++ program and displaying which lines of code are potentially unsafe.
It pairs really nicely with the “release manager” tool (
rm), which blocks bad code from being released.
Short joke 👇
More jokes 👇
- Rage Against the Machine never specified what type of machine they were furious with, but I reckon it was probably a printer
- Complexity happens by default
- My longer hair is really growing on me
- With a president like that, who needs terrorists?
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit…
- witch: *turns me into a frog* now suffer…